Share this content on Facebook!
21 Oct 2016
Premises Liability

Oregon Premises Liability Attorneys

Clark Law & Associates, LLC handles these varieties of Oregon and Washington State premises liability cases. Were you hurt because of a hazardous condition for the property of someone else? Call (503) 238-1010.

Oregon Premises Liability Attorneys

- Fall
- Trip and Fall
- Tenant Injuries on property
- Attractive Nuisance for the children
- Dangerous Conditions on Property
- Ice or snow on sidewalks
- Broken or raised sidewalks
- Unseen dangers
- Foreign Substance on Business Property

Now when was a house owner or possessor liable for injuries on the property?

Merely being injured on the property of another does not mean the property owner or property possessor is likely. As an example, in the event you trip because your shoe lace is untied and suffer injury, the home one who owns in which you tripped and fell couldn't survive liable. However, In the event the property owner or perhaps the possessor of the property was negligent somehow, then you might be entitled to damages because of your injury about the property of someone else. Generally, a home owner has the following common law duties:

- Reasonably inspect their property for dangerous conditions
- Warn of the dangerous conditions, until the condition might be repaired
- Repair the dangerous condition

Together with common law duties, there could be state, county or city ordinances that give rise to strict liability for dangerous conditions on his or her property. As an illustration, in Portland, Oregon homeowners lead to keeping sidewalks safe. See Portland City Code, Sec. 17.28.020 and also in charge of ice and snow removal from sidewalks. See Portland City Code, Sec. 17.28.025.

When you can prove the home owner or possessor was negligent, you need to then demonstrate that the injuries you suffered were an immediate and proximate response to negligence.

What do i need to do should i be injured about the property of some other?

- Takes place cellphone to photograph the scene of where you were injured.
- Photograph your injuries.
- Promptly are accountable to the owner or possessor from the property which you were injured.
- Seek prompt medical treatment.
- Truthfully report to your medical providers how you were injured.
- Call Clark Law and Associates, LLC at (503) 238-1010.


There isn't any comment in this page yet!

Do you want to be the first commenter?

New Comment

Full Name:
E-Mail Address:
Your website (if exists):
Your Comment:
Security code: